Swanigan Family

Swanigan Family
Dustin, Derrick, Angie, Mike and Paige

Friday, January 22, 2010

Visa Applications

Well, I sent off our Visa applications to the courier today. She should submit them on Monday the 25th and get them back on Monday Feb 1 so we should have them by Feb 2 or 3rd I think. It was kind of nerve racking to put those passports in an envelope and send them off. They would not be quickly replaced! I am sure it is done all the time with no problems and I'm just stressing.

I have bought a few play clothes in size 18 mos to take with us to China. I plan to start going through clothes this weekend and next weekend that we accumulated from others. I just need to wash and put away the stuff.

Hopefully I can get Mike to paint the letters for Paige's walls this weekend so I can hang them up next week.

Lots to do and Derrick is on 2 basketball teams so we are busy with practice 2 nights a week and games all day on Saturdays.

Still no news on Travel Approvals.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that there isn't a TA yet. Exciting to have one more thing happening, though; it helps keep the time from yawning in front of you while you wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a tip for you, take clothing in a couple of sizes with you. Our daughter was said to weigh 22 lbs. at 1 yr. but was just 19 when we got her. I was glad to have clothing in 12 mo. as well as 18 mo. Also pack light and do laundry while there...so much easier.
    Blessings to you and your family! Enjoy your trip and take lots of pictures of everything. Your daughter will one day thank you for it. Safe travel and God Bless!
    www.babygirlbennett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete