Swanigan Family

Swanigan Family
Dustin, Derrick, Angie, Mike and Paige

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gotcha Day Video & Pics

Well, we have been home for 4 days now and I am sort of getting over the jet lag. This is the first night I've felt like staying up after Paige was in bed and posting on the blog. Here is the video of our Gotcha Moment (filmed by Dustin):


I only took about 500 pictures while we were in China. I didn't figure you all came out here looking for pictures of our sightseeing so I picked out a few of the best pics of Paige and the boys. Mike and I are in some of them too. :)













This is the famous red couch photo of the babies in our group (well, the ones that would stay on the couch at any rate). I think we are only missing a couple:



Our group at the White Swan Hotel:



Paige's first ride in a car seat. We did pretty well. We managed to leave St. Louis right at nap time so that helped.



I think she feels at home since she already is climbing on stuff, what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your safe return; she definitely looks like she's home now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you added your video. The guy in the jacket that is red on top was our guide in Guangzhou, if I'm not mistaken-his name is Simon. Was he your guide?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- I love, the pics of Paige and your boys...tooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh God...just watched your video...have you watched yours a million times like I watched mine!!!??? I started bawling during yours when Mike started crying!!!!!! Awwwwww......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous... never tire of a referral day video :)

    ReplyDelete