Swanigan Family

Swanigan Family
Dustin, Derrick, Angie, Mike and Paige

Monday, February 22, 2010

Packing

Well, packing is well underway. There is so much to take "just in case". I have all of Paige's stuff together from snacks to medicines we might need to clothes. Hope I picked the right sizes! I am taking 12-18 months. I even put the outfits in seperate Ziplock bags to save space like the lists say to do but an added benefit is Mike doesn't have to try to match outfits! I have a lot of my clothes together or at least know what I want to take. The guys are another story. They will want to take the clothes they wear everyday so I'll be doing laundry and packing for them next week before we leave. All our paperwork is together too. That was a chore! We have to take copies of all the paperwork we've already sent to China plus our new paperwork and our passports, airline tickets...but we are so ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment