Swanigan Family

Swanigan Family
Dustin, Derrick, Angie, Mike and Paige

Thursday, December 24, 2009

More Rumors!

New rumor today that the CCAA has changed their internal box to say that children have "been placed" through April 3, 2006! That should include us. Not sure how true this is or if so, when we will here about it from our adoption agency. Our agency is off for 2 weeks for the holidays. Not sure if a package is coming next week if they will go in to get it and translate the referrals or if we will have to wait until they go back to work on Jan. 4th. I sure hope not. I can hardly wait! Mike says I'm getting my hopes up too quick. I guess we've waiting so long now it is hard for him to beleive or let himself get disappointed another month. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment