Swanigan Family

Swanigan Family
Dustin, Derrick, Angie, Mike and Paige

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Color Pics!

Here are the color pictures of Paige. I thought the UPS truck would never come this morning. I made him stay while I opened it and look at the pictures. He seemed actually happy that I ask him to stay and look at them. He said wow no ones ever asked me to stay before.



Several people have asked me what province she was in since I left that off my last post. I was a little frazzled yesterday.



She is at the Huazhou Social Welfare Institute, GuangdongProvince, People's Republic of China



We hope to travel to China in about 6-8 weeks to bring her home.

She is a cutie if I do say so myself!






6 comments:

  1. My daughter is a Huazhou baby, also! Her name was Ji Miao Xin. I thought yours was too, judging by the last name. Looks like you'll be in Guangzhou the whole time! I've got some photos of the orphanage if you want to see them. I wasn't able to go to the orphanage because there was a typhoon, and all the roads were flooded or blocked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!! Paige is absolutely beautiful!! We're a CHI family as well. We got our referral last month and are still over the moon excited! Congratulations again and enjoy all the joy that lies ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! We are a CHI family too. Paige is so cute. We live in St. Louis and are hoping to travel in the spring. Would love to get in touch. My e-mail is brianullery@charter.net.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWW Congrats!!! Paige is so Beautiful....Isn't it worth it all:))) So very happy for you, Thanks for visiting our blog...
    Blessing Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie-she is absolutely cute as a button!!!!Looks like we will be traveling to the same orphanage!!! You're right, our girls are just 2 days apart in age!!!!This is going to be a super fun trip!!!Hugs! Dani

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, forgot to add- you can email me danisteinberg41@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete